By Alan Rockoff MD LLC
November 25, 2014
Tags: Laser Hair Removal
No one wants to deal with unwanted hair growth; however, it’s more common than you might imagine. That’s why laser hair removal remains one of the most common cosmetic procedures in the US. Laser hair removal uses a concentrated light beam to target specific hair follicles to remove unwanted hair.
If you have unwanted hair on your body then you’ve probably tried just about everything to conceal it. From shaving to waxing and depilatories, if you’re tired of trying all these different hair removal tricks then turn to laser hair removal to finally get the results you’ve been looking for.
What makes laser hair removal in Brookline so special:
- The major advantage laser hair removal has over most treatments, including electrolysis, is speed. Laser hair removal can remove unwanted hair in less time than any other treatment option.
- When performed by a medical professional, laser hair removal in Brookline is completely safe. Surrounding skin and tissue will not be effected or damaged by the laser.
- Again, electrolysis is another hair removal option that has often been called painful. By comparison, laser hair removal can get rid of unsightly hair with minimal discomfort.
- The majority of patients who get laser hair removal in Brookline will experience a significant hair reduction or long-term hair removal. The results speak for themselves.
- This is an effective way to remove hair from large areas of the body such as the back or legs.
Most patients will need about six to eight sessions to remove the unwanted hair. The length of time it takes per session will depend on how large the treated area is. With laser hair removal you can get the long-lasting results you want without having to resort to time wasted shaving and waxing regularly.
If you’re ready to get rid of unwanted hair and think laser hair treatment in Brookline is right for you, we would be happy to schedule your next appointment. Call our office today!